Something's wrong with me today.
Maybe its because school's reopening tmr D:
I cant believe that although my promos have ended, i havent been out to shop or have fun for the past few days! Its so not-my-style. But dont know why, just felt like staying at home, and spend some time on my own. I guess ive got enough rest for the past few days, gotten my sleep back.
Cant believe that it took me 1203789897934 years to find out that im allergic to panadol. been silently suffering from the side effects, thinking that maybe im just like that. Haha. But allergic means that next time when i have fever i'll have no more medicine to eat, and can only depend on my own immune system D:
Oh yes, many thanks to all the e432 and s23 brothers and sisters who showed me such love and concern when i was sick during last weekend! (:
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord,
thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me,
and I will listen to you.
And you will seek me and find Me,
when you search for Me with all your heart."
Maybe its because school's reopening tmr D:
I cant believe that although my promos have ended, i havent been out to shop or have fun for the past few days! Its so not-my-style. But dont know why, just felt like staying at home, and spend some time on my own. I guess ive got enough rest for the past few days, gotten my sleep back.
Cant believe that it took me 1203789897934 years to find out that im allergic to panadol. been silently suffering from the side effects, thinking that maybe im just like that. Haha. But allergic means that next time when i have fever i'll have no more medicine to eat, and can only depend on my own immune system D:
Oh yes, many thanks to all the e432 and s23 brothers and sisters who showed me such love and concern when i was sick during last weekend! (:
"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord,
thoughts of peace and not of evil,
to give you a future and a hope.
Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me,
and I will listen to you.
And you will seek me and find Me,
when you search for Me with all your heart."
- Jeremiah 29:11-13